Hello everybody.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everybody.

Post  Trollbusta on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 pm

I i guess i am the first to register,well here it goes my name is trollbusta known as trollbuster at facepunch,i like plasmids ports......This is like writing my school essay when i was 6.Well there you have it.Hope I didnt mess up like i always do Laughing
avatar
Trollbusta

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22
Location : In your closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody.

Post  plasmid on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 am

Trollbusta wrote:I i guess i am the first to register,well here it goes my name is trollbusta known as trollbuster at facepunch,i like plasmids ports......This is like writing my school essay when i was 6.Well there you have it.Hope I didnt mess up like i always do Laughing
hows it goin XD no I think every one just drops by takes my shit and leaves, on one is interested in talking these days hahaha
avatar
plasmid
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : vegas

View user profile http://plasmidworks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody.

Post  Trollbusta on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:52 am

plasmid wrote:
hows it goin XD no I think every one just drops by takes my shit and leaves, on one is interested in talking these days hahaha
Hmmm yup that's gotta be it.Hope they don't start bumping threads in here.
btw love your avatar xD
avatar
Trollbusta

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22
Location : In your closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody.

Post  plasmid on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 am

Trollbusta wrote:
plasmid wrote:
hows it goin XD no I think every one just drops by takes my shit and leaves, on one is interested in talking these days hahaha
Hmmm yup that's gotta be it.Hope they don't start bumping threads in here.
btw love your avatar xD

doesn't matter if people bump threads on here, there aren't many, on FP its bad cause out of all the new threads starting no ones wants to see one from 8 months ago with no updates bumped just saying sup XD
and thanks
avatar
plasmid
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : vegas

View user profile http://plasmidworks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum